Early breakfast before you drive to Tarangire national crossing the Maasai Steppe on your way to Tarangire National Park, Tanzania’s fourth largest and one of its most diverse. Stop at the picturesque park gate for the driver to fill up the parks registration book before you enter the park for evening to sunset game drive in the park enjoying viewing animals.Elephants, Buffalos, pythons are seen easily regularly cross your path, unbothered by your benign presence and going about their daily routines. You’ll meander along bush tracks and explore the Tarangire River’s twists and turns, finding elephant drinking and playing in the refreshing waters. Late in the evening drive to Karatu for dinner and overnight at Kudu lodge OR Kudu Campsite.(F.B)
Early breakfast at 5:40am before you leave with sunrise en route to Ndutu area for your full day migration tour. A day drive in the plains teeming with hundreds of thousands wildebeest. Game drives around lake ndutu area before you drive to the Serengeti park for dinner and overnight. (This is very special day for your safaris. Migrations of wildebeests are among the best event to spot in your visit to Tanzania).Note: A day for wildebeest migrations. From mid December to Early April, you will be catching wildebeest’s migrations in the Ndutu area. This is something you should not miss, It is so amazing!!!!
Rise early for breakfast before you spend a fully day exploring the crater floor. The area is world-renowned in its reputation and very small in its scale, so you will see other safari goers. Don’t let that distract you from the beauty of the place or from the fact that this remains one of the only places on earth where you may see all of the Big Five at once: Lion, Leopard, Bull Elephant, African Buffalo and Black Rhino. To maximize your time on the crater floor you will enjoy a special boxed lunch at a scenic picnic spot.
Your journey will take you throughout this tremendous landscape that is constantly changing as animals move to and fro in search of pasture, water or east prey. Later in the afternoon drive to Arusha town for your dinner and overnight Planet lodge.(F.B)
DAY 7 - ARUSHA/KILIMANJARO AIRPORT.
Our driver will drop you back to the Kilimanjaro airport for your flight back home.+++ End of the Trip+++
THE BEST TIME FOR WILDEBEESTS MIGRATION SAFARIS IS FROM MID DECEMBER TO EARLY APRIL
- All Game drives and the Park fees.
- Overnight hotel before and after safaris in Arusha.
- Pick up on arrival and drop off at the airport after the trip.
- Guiding allowance fees.
- Meals as per the above itinerary – 3 Meals a day – Vegetarians and Non vegetarians.
- Services of a Senior Bright African Safaris Naturalist Driver/Guide
- Government taxes.
- Wildlife viewing drives in a specially customized 4-WD Land cruiser with Pop up roof for game viewing
- Complimentary bottled of drinking water while on safaris (1.5ltr bottled water per person per day).
- Soft drinks, beer, wine and spirits (as well as gifts like local crafts etc)
- International flights tickets (airline).
- Tips for staff such as guides and the cook staff
- Fees for passport, visas, immunizations and insurance
- Laundry, phone and other items of a personal nature
- Visit and support s for the orphans center – these can be arranged and paid for direct to the center
Transport while on Safari: - We’ll provide 1 special Safari Jeep – Land cruiser 4WD. The vehicles are fitted with a pop – up roof for game viewing and photographing.
Others are like: Light weight safari shoes or trainers, sandals, sunglasses, sun creams, insect repellent creams, a light weight first aid kit, day pack for your cameras, rucksack for your safari gears and clothes. Of course, you will want to capture much of Tanzania's wildlife, so don't forget a camera, batteries and film. A medium range telephoto lens will be found useful as will a pair of binoculars. In case you're bringing any electrical equipment, the electricity is 220v.Also our vehicles has got charging system for our clients to charge their cameras etc.